Saturday, June 12, 2010

This is your friendly Author




Who She Is: My name is Allison.
I'm a bit of a loudmouth.
I work two jobs.
I have an associate's degree in journalism and I plan to get my bachelor's and then maybe my master's.
I am a fan of the Japanese TV and manga series Sukeban Deka. I love National Geographic. If anyone can help me find the 1967 issue, I would be so grateful!!!! It's my favorite magazine. I have read the works of Stephen King, Susanna Kaysen, Charles Perrault, Junji Ito, Sophocles, Homer, Plato, and Marquis De Sade.
I love nature and I love going on hikes.
I am in my 20's.
I believe in empowering the disabled community.
I am for gay marriage.
I am Pro-choice. (I shall explain why in a later post.)
I love learning about Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt and Ancient Rome.
I really love learning about Nature-based religions such as Greek Paganism, Ancient Egyptian deities, Native American spiritualism, and Wicca.
I wear jeans instead of dresses because I like climbing trees. No, seriously, I like climbing trees.
My favorite artists are Frida Kahlo, Salvador Dali, H.R. Giger, Peter Paul Reubens, Luis Royo, Van Gogh, Les Toil, Picasso, Henri Matisse, Botticelli and Akaine Kramarik.
My favorite art museum is the New York MET.
I have a special love for sharks. They are my favorite animal. I own a shitload of Shark Week DVD's and I even have stuffed animals and posters.
I have a wonderful fiance who is into sports. He's super athletic.
He got me into the gym!

I work three jobs. One as a cashier for a supermarket, another as a photo editor and shipping person for Espailliat Mills in Methuen, and the last one being an artist.

Okay, now you know a few things about me.


And one final thing: My nickname is "Charybdis" because I'm a spunky whirlpool of a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment